Chapter 13 Bankruptcy in Hackensack, NJ
In the U.S., consumers who are finding it difficult to keep up with their debt may choose to file for bankruptcy. Those who file for Chapter 13 often have the opportunity to create feasible payment plans and repay their debt over the course of three to five years while keeping assets such as homes, vehicles, and other valuable property.
If you’re considering Chapter 13, you should know that there are many benefits to making this responsible choice. For example, you may be able to stop foreclosure on your home or prevent your vehicle from being repossessed because you are willing to repay your debt.
At our firm, we assist people who decide to move forward with Chapter 13. A bankruptcy attorney from our team can:
- Help you file your bankruptcy petition and related legal paperwork
- Represent you at your 341 creditors meeting
- Resolve disputes with your creditors
- Create a payment plan that is within your economic means
- Provide you with support as you get your finances back on track
To learn more about our Chapter 13 bankruptcy services, contact our firm today.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 6:00pm|